- Cookies that enable provisioning of services you require.
- Cookies that inform NIC about your visit on the website www.nic.lv - your consent is necessary for use of these cookies.
In effect: 1 January 2015
1. To help to analyse the usage of the website www.nic.lv, including to comprehend the users’ behaviour while visiting the website and in thus to make the website more effective and more convenient for visitors. For this goal NIC uses services of internet analysis provided by Google Analytics, and your consent is necessary for the use of this application.
2. Cookies gather the information about your usage of the website www.nic.lv. The standard log information (time of connection, its duration, web page) and anonymous information about your browsing of the website is collected.
The use and storage of data collected by cookies
4. According to Google Terms of Service and Google Analytics Terms of Service, Google will use the above mentioned information to analyse your use of the website and to prepare reports about the users’ activities on the website.
5. NIC will not use and will not allow any third party to use the cookies for finding or collecting any recognisable personal information about visitors of the website www.nic.lv.
6. Upon request, Google Inc. will anonymise the received information before storing it by erasing the last octet of your IPv4 address and by nullifying the last 80 bits of your IPv6 address.
7. The processed information will be transmitted to and stored on the servers of Google Inc. that are located in many countries of the world. The information can be processed in a server that is located neither in Latvia nor in European Union.
10. The NIC Cookies policy can be changed if necessary. NIC will publish all changes of this policy on the website www.nic.lv by special announcement of the changes. NIC will retain the previous versions of the Cookies policy in an archive, for you to survey them in case of necessity.